Running Camp with Irene Senfter and Lord Jens Kramer
16.07.2023 - 23.07.2023
Running together off-road, over bumpy forest paths, blossoming mountain meadows and rocky mountain trails – this demands coordination and concentration skills.
This trail running week is ideal for whoever has experience with simple trail runs and is looking for an opportunity to go deeper in this exciting activity. Participants are requested to be confident runners able to run with agility on a hilly trail for about an hour and a half.
Minimum 5, maximum 12 participants
- Trail running tours in the unique mountain landscape of the Dolomites
- Theoretical and practical introduction to the trail running world
- Advice on needed equipment and food to bring with you on trip
- Specific tips for training and regeneration
- Safe behaviour in the mountains, tour planning, basics of meteorology in the mountains
- Presentation of the most beautiful trail running competitions in the Alps
- Mobility card for unlimited use of public transportation
- Free laundry service for your running clothes
- Extensive regeneration in the wellness oasis with indoor swimming pool, saunas, relaxing areas and a nature adventure garden with the Kneipp pond.
- Various sport-friendly breakfast buffet and dinner
+39 0471 792062